Friday, August 28, 2009

Getting very anal about the uploading of photos now because blogger's not very cooperative anymore and photobucket's such a tedious process, geez. These were, from, the last week of school right before we got released for study break and now, now the end sems have gone by. I've been battling my sorethroat cough flu and initial fever for some 2 weeks now and this is some hardcore virus in me I swear. Was supposed to go earn some bux today but event was cancelled at the last min and I've spent the better half of the day watching korean dramas and on photobucket (how productive) and now I am just in time for brushing up and heading to town for dinner with Andz. Recently I am so hooked onto youtube makeup channels and getting so obsessed I hv been loading up on makeup which I'll barely use cause I hate thick make up god save my wallet! Can't wait for next week to arrive, kai's birthday at timbre, tanning with alien and gwee, sleepover's at alien's... um, what else, ADDIE TOO YES ADDIE, can't wait for her to be back from rugby tour in queensland. And sivs.. hope she returns for that weekend!

BESE photos we all look like potential property agents now dont we lol