<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Monday, July 20, 2009


I have been, practically, counting down the days to this. Especially when I meekly missed last year's. I was about this close to missing it again this year because of my tight schedule but andrew to the rescue!!! We had to, observe a strict and disciplined diet because we both had just gotten well. So for the record, fried food was out of our league (no chippy's, bah) and I had 2 cans of jia jia liang teh. That makes up a total of um, 6 cans in 2 days and a very shocked me. We hadn't fully recovered so we were like, giddy spells cold sweat out of breath etc etc by the time we reached fort canning.

Anyway the siewmais were like from some frozen pack and I steamed them at home and I think they're not fit for consumption because I feel like I am gnawing on plastic but Andrew thought it was good. We never seem to have alike opinions on food, ever.

Whilst having my picnic before the show I received a text from Addie:
"Jamieeeeee! I'm so sorry I forgot to wish you a happy birthday yesterday! I was rather upset the entire day. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEAR! Hope life's been treating you well.........."
"Aye woman my birthday is on 27 october"
Seriously addie can be such an entertainment sometimes. Miss you and Clarawalara like shit.


Show was good, cept for a bloody awful lime green and orange god knows what that landed on me and the fact that there were just a tad too many stoppages in between and I get pretty put off by waiting. Impatient. Enough said. Bumped into Chelsie after just outside Grand Cathay and the first thing she did when she saw me from afar was to shout "WHICH BITCH SKIPPED TTO TODAY?!" Okay yes and that bitch would be me. Hahaha, the last time I'd called my friends by "Aye bitch!" was in secondary school(O man, good ol' times) and now in poly I can't cause it's like taboo cause people are so easily offended sometimes.

Speaking of secondary school, met Sivs on Sunday and had good long talks. Or maybe I was doing most of the talking because there was so much to say! And I bought a teapot and they wrapped it with the obituary section oh my word.

Okley dokley bedtime bai. (Why do I always feel like I have very abrupt blog post endings)

10:21:00 PM