<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Thursday, July 09, 2009


I had wanted to swing by a few days back but blogger seemed to be having issues again and everyone seemed to be going "fuck blogger" so ...
Anyway the past few days I have been feeding my tum tum very well. Took my virgin trip to Marche but all we could accommodate were some majorly oily rosti, fantabulous crepe & the best damn yoghurt ever (5 bux to be blown away man). The atmosphere there is so christmassy idk why we felt that way too so we'll be back there on dec 25th woot woot.


That's the chicken snail sausage it's like cheat feelings all you know. I thought it was damn cool shaped like that. It is a bloody scam they hold it all together with the ever deceiving and humble toothpick.

Anyhow it's been pouring the past few days and the weather's so chilly and I love the fuzzy feeling of warmth under a pullover or sweater don't ya'll! I have been totally searching for some place to bring back the nostalgic steamboat dinner G Ben Shawn & I had in Cameron last year & I've discovered the best place to reminisce is at the coffee shop under my block. Cool wind, nice little metal pot of fish soup, beansprouts... 30 bucks in exchange for happiness.


My school work has been totally sliding I think. Ever since the tests I had just lost grip on my tutorials. It's such a foul habit of not doing my homework really & I hate myself so bad for it. On a brighter note, I only have one week left at top table (!!!!!!). Next week, captain for station 3 & we're expecting 20 pax. Make it or break it man. But Zy's been really nice in helping me cope with it so you're still my friend k thnks thnks x 1000000.

I only have 2 lectures tomz cause sociology class' cancelled (socio teacher quarantined orbeeeee good i h8 him) so I'm hoping I'll have time to visit Siv's at the hospital. Miss her veh much. Alright Imma be off hv a good night children!

12:05:00 AM