Sunday, June 07, 2009



Hiiii kids hope you all had a fantabulous weekend. I've been working my weekend away and gotten myself sore and aching legs with a ginormous blister inclusive! Sigh but what to do GSS is here I need $$$ right. I don't already remember the last weekend I felt so terribly at peace with myself as now. Tuning in to harper's island with my legs rested high on the coffee table, not having the slightest thought about what monday's SSM has in store for me. Luv luv holidays.
I wouldn't say I've got too much time on hand though. 2 weeks with a bounty of projecks and assignments + IG camp + hangout/chill in the corner corner and poof goes the holidays! But, I am one happy trooper today! I bagged home nice shorts/undies/bag etcetera w/o having to fork a single cent.


After our pepper lunch meal the other day ange brought me to her house to play with bean and mika. We've been talking about going to her place all this time but we never got down to it. Now, little bean's become big bean and both toy poodles are all over the place now! Ange's dogs are so spoilt for choice when it comes to food, they even have these pudding like stuff that they eat with doggy fresh milk and it smells good enough to be eaten srsly.
Anyway babes dont forget our Wednesday together together.

K mangosteen juice for me now. My skin lately, has been nothing less than dehydrated. Bye.