Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Hiiiii I hv been sitting at my little corner at a lvl 2 macs freezing my pinkies out, occasionally peering up to the train tracks for a dizzy sight of it rattle past. I've got myself 30% batt life to last till Andrew finishes his driving lesson & my pee pee's filling up so fast but with my lappy around it's so bothersome to even make a chop chop trip to the loo. I've got my gear for work, vit C for bb & I (so we don't conk out halfway thru) anddd black pumps (high comfy lvl for my massive feet!!!)....
I'm going to Bedok for dinner later on. I don't usually set foot on that part of Singapore but since bb's leading the way so... stingray + congee + minced pork noodles for dinner? Right so I gotta ciao now I'll pop around soon.