Monday, March 30, 2009

Began chub's nineteenth (29th March) w high-tea at Rendezvous but wasn't too pleasant an experience. Everything else other than their dimsum and award winning laksa was substandard. My mum came along for a free meal but she picked the tab eventually, very nice of her. The weather was coming down quite heavily but praise the lord the skies cleared for "Songs of the sea" @ Sentosa later that evening. Had some displeasing encounters w china tourists and some fat obnoxious lady incident. We settled for my fav lychee martini but andruu ain't a fan of alcohol so i drank most of his too. We had calamari & Nachos (Fat galore!)... ....
This afternoon I carried out the last part of his bday celebratn. Andrew bloody hell has no childhood, that fella. So I took him to those paint and bake children art craft place & we spent the next 45 mins on our masterpieces. Heehee.
By the way we converted to budget tonight, and we trooped down to sgoon central for 1.50 buckerooz cheeken rice. I could hardly live w/o chilli but that putrid smell of garlic chilli still lingers in my mouth walaoaye!!!!