<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Yes so in spite of all that postphoning done we finally got down to the steamboat place to celebrate the couple's birthdays. This evening's dinner was on the verge of getting postphoned(again) cause of stinking travel geog but ah ah ah no way I'm allowing that to happen!!! Anyways those buggers were out to cheat our money!!! We should've just stuck to the one bb & I went to the other time. The tomyam soup was so fricking spicy my ears were blocked my face flushed & my nose was undergoing ceaseless leaking. Seriously? Twas a really simple affair & mediocre birthday celebration all but I hoped you all enjoyed yourselves with our company so...... happy eighteenth sw+eve! *Beams.
Sometimes I wonder where we will be at the end of sem 1.2, do you guys? It's so plain to say yes we will meet up on a regular but we all secretly know it's something annoyingly tough to fulfill. Would we still acknowledge each other's presence or turn out as hi-bye friends or worse? Sickening sch system.

School is officially beginning to suck with a capital S ugh! Have got this french role play script to memorise by thursday, an itenary of Italy due on thursday as well, 10 chapters of business computing skills & I know no shit about this subject cause it's so amazingly retarded & bohhhring AND 10 chapters of geography hur hur hur praise the lord.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Addie tomz. Miss that puny & I havent seen her for a dog gone long time. Right, tutorial time & have I mentioned I've been so conscientiously doing my tutorials every week it's an achievement man. K, bye.

****
Oyah I forgot. Zy misplaced his laptop and this is him post lost laptop ha ha ha enjoi!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Photobucket
H11, do advise if this is worthy of being on the class blog! Lmao.

12:08:00 AM