<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Monday, February 16, 2009

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
30 minutes ago my four walls were sprawled with crimson from my curtains and now? Now it's pouring outside but I'm safely sheltered, tucked under thick comforters munching on tomatoes and melted cheezee mm mm mm. Earlier this morning, plans for a BK breakfast and study session after checking out of the chalet. The former was fulfilled, but we left the latter for the evening. Our sleep was priority. Anyway I just caught a glance of the photo of the bacon and asparagus we had for bbq last evening and suddenly my tomatoes and melted cheese tastes so mediocre, geeeee.

In my impression, my poly mates were hardcore muggers and they would go into like bouts of mugfests that sorta thing esp before sem tests. But wowee I am grateful you guys were able to make it down to this little dinner bbq party thing, if you even consider that that, in the midst of study week.

So back with my internet connection I poked my nose into several blogs. Valentine's, valentine's and more luv. Oh & I'm truly & stupdendously happy for ange cause her valentine's was so unpredicted & new for her. My recollection of last year's february 14th was standing by the basement of centrepoint alongside cigarette smoking melissa peering at bouquets after bouquets, feeling so miserable & sour, living by that last glimpse of belief that the particular someone would pick me up from work. Never happened!!! But am grateful to each and every star in the heavens it never did happen. How else would I then have gone through this year's february 14th with someone this special!

Photobucket Photobucket
I will never know how much he loves me, neither will he have an absolute answer to that, because till today no word is ginormous enough, or has that capacity deep enough to contain all that affection. I do wonder sometimes, what if our paths never crossed or if I never went right to land me up where I am today, what then?


That night at the chalet I was instructed to anticipate a surprise but we'd both forgotten the blindfold for me. So in place he wrapped his tee around my head & all that waiting, I eventually fell asleep. Prior to falling asleep though, he had made so much clatter I predicted his little surprise anyways.

He shook me with a mild touch to wake and supported me up by my shoulders, very gently unwrapped the "blindfold". Seeing all that twinkle, I grinned a little and intended to give him a peck but he stopped me and embraced me from the back. "Wait first, not yet." Your words echoed into my ears and the nearness of your voice caused me some nervousness, but I tried to hide it. I constantly take out the little note that you lay on the rose petals, to read. The very first you gave. I knew in a way, you'd make up for the impromptu act of yours on 19th october, but I didn't think it would be this soon. This was a surprise in it's own way, so your plan wasn't all that failed afterall. I didn't cry, not because, not because I wasn't touched but I just do not succumb to tears of joy. You must know, you made this valentine's more meaningful than it had ever meant to me & now you see that you don't always have to go on splurging on me because I really do take to the simple acts very much.

"Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever, and you will only have a glimpse of how much I love you." Thank you for the quote bb, it answers everything and, happy first valentine's.

5:00:00 PM