<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Tuesday, January 27, 2009


I know I know this should be a post moo year celebration blog post and all that but mine was uneventful and so very zzzzz that it's not very worth mentioning. So how did all of yours go? & soz no pretty pictures yall, I didn't take any haha how is that even possible right i know. Hee hee oh yah my bb came around to bai nian today ^^ Gosh my mum almost forgot the red packet....
I'm srsly glad anyway that I did my work very dilligently throughout this long weekend because the feeling of not being behind any schedule is marvellous, I might just keep this up from now on. My mind's so calm & serene now it's like heaven, no srsly. I was working on some microecons one night when this sms came by wishing me gong xi fa cai & it was from yanzums & I got really sad because I miss my friend so so so much & I peered down at my work & looked up again at the sms almost in tears. Times like these secondary school days seem so distant & precious all at the same time.

Last night I went to pee & when I came back into my room I got incredibly freaked when something felt like it was pushing against my door & I couldn't get it to close properly, but I hid behind happy (this teddy that andrew gave me) the whole night & slept it off anyways. Just now, like just just, I don't know what compelled me to, but I looked down at the frame of the door & holy horrors a flattened lizard!!!!!!!! These gore images started flashing through & the numerous times I'd pushed so hard against the door this morning because that "thing" at my door was getting on my nerves! The lizard & its miserable death.

I hope I wouldn't wake up deaf in my ears again tomz morning because that was exactly what happened today & it all boiled down to my sickening throat that is still so annoyingly sandy after cups of lo han guo ugh. I had to avoid many goodies like the prawn rolls (excluding ba kwa though), lest it inflames or some nonsense. By the way andrew said I'm phat on ba kwa & he calls me the ba kwa girl ):

Shites, I ought to run now. Sch tomz. I have 2 more households to visit this weekend I hope they have some nice full red packets hahahaha. Take care you all, hope the rest of the week goes smooth. Toodles!

11:07:00 PM