<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Thursday, January 01, 2009

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Happy 2009, joy joy to yall! This is the first time in 17 years I don't start a new school year on 2nd Jan & it sucks to be me when you are in a poly that doesn't wanna grant you the extra week of holiday. Real kill mood, real bad start. Anywayz.

That aside, my new year countdown was nothing extravagant, nothing over the top, but what's not to love? We were early to reach esplanade, thanks to the spirit of kangchiong spider in me, but got us some good seats.(Well, they WERE good seats if it weren't for this family of babarians ugh.) But like I was saying, we had view of the fireworks display (which was spectacular btw), w/o any vexatious obstructions.

Our mouths seemed to have a mind of its own & we were succumbing to it every moment, making up a sinful calorie laden day. It was great Thai express had another outlet close to where we were seated cause no one can ever get enough of their coconut ice cream+red rubies.

Photobucket Photobucket

Lately I've realised, that for the past 2 months, I've been posting a piteous 3 posts/month. I've even yet to make any mention about Christmas. But it's too late to start & I detest backtracking anyways. I'll just provide the minimal, brief recount.

My boyflen had taken me out to dinner on Christmas eve & he'd kept a tight lip on the venue which was a very good strategy I feel because that kept anticipation levels high. Walking through Marina Square I remembered saying "I feel like I'm going to work!" Next thing, we were walking through the doors of Ritz Carlton, haha. Was a very meticulous choice on his part because he'd said that the reason for taking me there was because I'd yet to taste Ritz Carlton's food & I would mostly complain to him after work that the food was so bloody tempting, so near yet so far. I could have loved him to death at that instant.

My friends were incredulously sweet as well. Sivs got me this photo album that I really really adored & I've already begun filling in the pages. Ange really knows my taste inside out & the bracelet that caught my eye for abit, I had gotten prettily wrapped in dark green paper. Evelyn handed me a box full of skin/hair care products & the gel mask scented like strawberries make me feel like chewing the mask up altogether. Alvina's present adds very nicely to my crowded bed but the present's still sitting in hun's cupboard cause I had too many things to lug home that day. Not to forget the other cookies & chocolates that topped my Christmas up merry.

Okay, that's it. I'm sick of typing any further. I gotta get ready to head on out now. I'm going iceskating with Andrew Evelyn & SW. It's such a pity Ange couldn't come along because things would get a whole lot more entertaining with her. Tata!

11:11:00 AM