<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Thursday, November 27, 2008

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Macdonalds are back here for their annual vacation and the bundle of joy's grown so much in a year and by the way, listening to him chatter away with his little english accent makes me so amused and delighted, haha.
Oh yes. You know, if there's one thing I know for sure, it's that all 17 years of my life I've been so ordinary and average. Typical name, average stats, never made a difference in anyone's life yadda yadda yadda. So the other day, while reading thru travel geog I stumbled upon 40 fun facts about Singapore, & 1 fact said "Most Singaporeans are born in the month of October". Right. So what now. I've a common birth month too.
Anyway this week just has got to be the most stinking of the lot cause it's tests/deadlines galore! I'm glad friday's just another 24 hours away (or less), because I can't picture how wrecked I'll be if it were to get any worse than this. Sometimes I've this inclination to want just another extra hour to top off my day, to make it 25 hours long. & with that one hour I would sit by you in silence, & we'll drain away all the unhappiness of the day, embrace in one another's presence, just like that. & you'll never feel dejected or neglected again by what commitments & reponsibilities that tie me down. Tsk, if only, 25 hours.

Ah well, gootnight world. French test in the evening tomorrow. Salut!

1:53:00 AM