Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life has been treating me good & I don't regret having to say this but, I guess my initial worries about how the new sem would turn out seems pretty redundant as of now. After all my little adjustments & minor fine tunings plus learning how to use a pen all over again, I'm officially geared up for skool now. Almost. & you all wouldn't believe this but I actually managed tutorial/lect reschedules & eliminated them nasty 5 hour breaks heeehee what more could I ask for?
Tuesday we went for a movie but in Shangwei's place were Kai & Calv zomg both of them have been MIA for 2 long months. Clever movie choice someone, *shifty eyes*. I promise you "Burn after reading" totally lulled me into deep slumber zZZZzzzZZ what a splendid way to dispose money. Not forgetting pins & needles in my feet after sitting cross legged through the 90 min film cause of the major roach scare all.


Anyway today I told Ange & Eve about how my boyfriend wants to become a pilot & they were giving me responses like "I told Isaac to become a pilot! Then I can become an air stewardess then we can fly together." & "Yah yah yah I also asked Shangwei to be a pilot! Good what!" but I'm like mehhhhhhhhhhh wo bu yao. ):
Tomorrow I'll be having my first ever encounter with French I hope it wouldnt seem too foreign & distant because I've heard enough horror stories about it just today & how spirit dampening can that get srsly. Oh yes & this weekend I'll be busy eating & getting phat like I've not already enough jiggly on me gooodddnesssss. I need chitosan pills, FAST!