<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Monday, October 06, 2008

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Last weekend I chalked up a pitiable 5 hours of sleep so now whoever said the weekends were for sleeping in? The consequences of sleep deficit is haunting me now. I've a very heavy head & an awfully sandy throat that's making me guzzle endless litres of water and then multiple trips to the toilet. It's times like these you'll wish your butt was still small enough for a potty, a nice pink potty that'll sit nicely at the corner of the bedroom to save you from all that trouble.

Run for hope was what took up most of my weekend but anyway right after the event ended, the ritz gang (haha at least that's what I heard someone say) went roller blading after weeks & weeks of procrastination & post-phoning. (Oh wait anyway sank you evelyn fabian zy & sw for helping out & I really hope next year you'll aid with the "sai gang" again k thnx <33333 ^_^) The blading outing left me with scraped elbows & knees but it was the most fun I'd had in a long while now & if every blading outing brings this much fun I wouldn't mind more scraped arms & legs in exchange. Oh yes the other day was the ultimate! They actually brought me into an arcade which was a first for me & um, recalling now, I think I was yelling quite alot at the machines, wasn't I? =/

This week's gonna be a blast I can feel it right down in my toes. Postive positive + + + + + + + . Tim call's em positive pills hhahahahahaha what a qt.

10:33:00 PM