<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Monday, October 13, 2008

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I used to be so driven into blogging every other day but that's just not the case these days. Everything apart from work has just been sluggish and languid. But it's a good flow to have for the last lap of the holidays, before the mad rush sets in once again. Projeckkks, ugh, I can't imagine.

Anyways Sunday was 4am bedtime for me & that was suicide because my internal alarm was perhaps to pooped to function when my phone alarm hung & failed to wake me up at 7.30am afterwards. That left Shawn waiting for an hour at my void deck & Clara sitting in at home till 11.16am when we were supposed to be at Bishan Park at 9am that very morn. Oh shitzo you know, I'm awfully sorry.

But I did make it to Thomson plaza for lunch with Clara, eventually.

On a different note, I've decided to wipe my savings out this Saturday when I shop for new sem clothes with Evelyn because I'm so sick of the same old. But I'm worried it'll be yet another futile attempt to shop because have I mentioned I'm getting so picky & stingy plus I start to panic when hope of good buys start to dwindle that I impulse buy just so I have a paper bag or something to hold on to plus everything is so repetitive in stores that I feel like I'm running about in circles! God bless that I'll return home with swanky clothes.

I have 4 dvds from the esplanade library to finish before skool reopens but these old films they're unbelievable! They drag on for hours & who the heck has intermissions halfway thru the movie! Insane only. Right, Imma go get started on a new movie now so c u.

11:51:00 PM