Monday, September 08, 2008




Sunday was good, best Sunday in a long while now. Addie, walara & I finally lunched together & talked like we've never talked before, after months of tragic separation hur hur hur. I think I was a brave heart for walking around town with puffy eyes from a whole night of bawling at sad & unfortunate korean dramas. Twas "autumn in my heart (qiu tian de tong hua)", if you're familiar with it, came out some 8-10 years ago. Gone were my double eyelids the following morning & they looked like a boob job, only that they were done on the eyes. Alleluia for eye liners!
Of late, I'd been very peeved over a particular issue but I'm eternally grateful for true mates like Addie & walara to share these grievances with. It's alot better when you get to pour your heart out & your mind becomes clear again, away from murky thoughts, & you deal with situations in the most ideal manner. I'll take everything as it comes because it's pointless to draw negative emotions into the picture, make myself miserable, blow discordant echoes everywhere & perhaps even end up in the scrutiny of credulous people.
On a lighter note, the genting cum cameron trip is more or less settled and booked. But we're now contemplating if it should be changed to a cameron only trip. Nature all the way, nature ftw minus the bugs!
By the way Idk why no one wants the last piece of pizza in the fridge, so I'm taking claim of it! Toooodles!