Sunday, September 21, 2008




It's about an hour's ride by a pleasure craft to Sebana Cove resort. The waters were pretty calm that morn. Halfway through the journey, the pleasure craft decelerated rather considerably so I asked the driver why & apparently it was because we were going past the malaysian navy & going slow meant respect. Oh-kay.


Sebana Cove Marina.

Oh yah, the contents of 1 ostrich egg is about the equivalent of 10 cheeken eggs, no shit! Anyway they had like Ostrich Satay & teppanyaki but being the unadventurous eater I always am, NAH DAH! I bought ostrich oil hair care though. HAHAHAHA. The man above, by the way, is a retired SQ pilot & I can't believe he gave up the high life for this. An ostrich farm. Remarkable.

The first picture's of this 3 week old ostrich that has been picky with food, gotten itself a calcium deficiency and there you go, the poor fella has bow legs & has to be put to sleep pretty soon. And secondly you have a picture of my mum with a face that couldn't get any more constipated than this. Anyway while snapping the second photo I turned around & there another ostrich had its head hovered right above me zomg I screamed & ran for my life.


The fireflies that night weren't as fantastic as anticipated but the stars did stand out so gorgeously.




That's Uncle Han. Uncle Han drove me the first time on his awesome $22K jet ski at a whooping 97 nautical miles per hour & I felt my face disintegrate with the force of the wind against my face. It's a great mystery how Uncle Han manages to open his eyes & an even greater mystery how he manages the sharpest jet ski turns at his age. Anyway that's a cannonball fruit Uncle Han told me to stand up to pick while we drove closer to the mangroves.

That guy behind me is braveheart number 1. He sat behind me throughout without holding on to me as we drove on to the next river. He could've been killed with me as the driver.

The waves were really choppy when we were home bound & the boat was pretty jerky. But I wished it would've gotten more choppy cause that's were the thrill kicks in. Anyway sea water sprayed in from time to time because of the choppy waves & everyone on board would scream together it was so funny.