<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Thursday, September 11, 2008








I vowed that I would not purchase anything other than food today to save up for my trip & learn to pay for my expenses there like a good little girl should. But, haha I needn't say more I'm such a disappointment. Anyway my eyelids hurt from the very violent eyebrow plucking from that china woman today. She was nipping the daylights outta my flesh and it's got micron sized blood clots now I swear.

Anyway yan asked me for an egg online earlier. So I told her that she's got millions of eggs in her why'd she want mine for. & so she said she wanted them cheeken eggs & I told her t get them from koosh her dog though no guarantees they'll taste & look the same but she totally went offline on me I am so upset now. I was only being helpful yan!

The sem tests results were only scheduled to be released on sept 11th but those who signed up for the sms service were notified a day earlier. Asswipes like me conveniently forgot to sign up for the sms service & had to spend a whole day in anxiety but all's well now because I know I have no supplementary papers to take & that I can go ahead with the bonfire of the lecture notes without a care in mind. But like vivienne said, my lesson of the day, is to SIGN UP FOR THE GODDARNED SMS SERVICE NEXT SEMESTER.

K tomorrow my tummy will be the happiest tummy alive because I'll be feeding it Ikea meatballs. Can't wait to meet my ange!

2:03:00 AM