Friday, September 12, 2008











The day I'd gone nuts with carbs & meatballs was also the day I'd accompanied ange on her virgin trip to ikea. I know right, how amazing is that. 17 years into her life, first time at ikea. How is that even possible? Anyway that lady had had 4 teeth yanked out for her braces & she easily looks like her age minus ten, honestly.
Ange hun had lugged me down to the SMU flea today even though I was dead broke but we spent less than 5 mins there (no exaggeration please!). The next best alternative was Haji Lane so there we were. I'd tried on this really cute piece with a bow along the boat neck line & she just laughed & laughed & laughed & laughed .. .... ..... & laughed because she said I looked cute in it but really. But I got it despite the humiliation anyways & ange can just laugh her butt out all she wants the next time I wear it out.
We sat our hunger out at pluck & the photos we took were painfully ridiculous & I'm gonna put them up but please, save the comments! I know we distorted our faces beyond recognition.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO FUCKING GUY IN THE WORLD WILL WANT US NOW.