Saturday, August 30, 2008


<





Greeetingssssss, it's about time I got back here after abandoning my lappy for a good 4 odd days. Anyway in case you all were wondering, my sem tests are history now & I'm currently still occupied, but occupied with rejuvinating my mind body & soul hur hur hur. I've a few supp papers to take & I can feel it in me tinkle toes! Don't ask me how I'm so sure, I'm just sure for reasons I particulary do not wish to elaborate on tyvm. Yesterday was teacher's day & we'd gone back to SJC. When kal had text me initially I was like huh what's on on friday because poly doesnt celebrate teachers day & as a matter of fact, we don't celebrate no shit at all. SJC's building a new sports complex so hooray we're out of there none of my business. This 2 month break I've so many people I'd like to catch up with & already the whole of next week's filled. Way to go. I'm not planning to stay home much, feels too cluttered & lonely. First up, class chalet. .... ..
XXXXXXXXXXX