Sometimes I wish I could give those senseless people who make comments so freely a great big spanking. Those ah lians the other day, "Eeeyer you see his food so disgusting I dont even feel like eating anymore", right in front of the noodle stall uncle's face zzzzooomgggg when I heard that from ange I was boiling! So from today onwards I'll eat noodles whenever at the biz park cause that poor poor uncle! Ughhhhh.
Or alternatively, I could stop finding fault w everything so I'll stop being so pissy but I still wish my dad would learn t stop favouring my brothers (tonight I got home to an empty pot of cheese fondue, happens all the time, will update on what's next), still wish those ah lians would wake up the next morning w zips for mouths so I decide when they deserve the right t speak and owwwwww my teeth hurt!!!