Friday, June 06, 2008





Spent 5 whole mins washing the lather off my face this morn just cause it felt so good being able t find an excuse t shut my eyes. Ugh it annoys me just knowing that sleep is now luxury.
Initial idea of giving supper a miss but ah yi ben and shawn threatened t drive down & I realised it wasn't so much of a threat but more of the truth when 10 mins later they were all at my lift lobby. Ah yi hahahahaed himself away after flinging us forward at the sudden brake & ben + anthony made me an airbag at some point of the journey home. But for the better part of it, I'm still glad we have regular serangoonians supper all.
My hello kitty ring has been places. That plastic piece never stays on my finger. Calvin had t pick it up for me the first time & on the bus later it miraculously landed an inch away from this guy's weeny zomg!!
I've been very infatuated with my incanto lately hahah. Shall use it tomz when I go t the gardens with juicy. You all know not juicy!