Monday, June 02, 2008






My bed's a real sty & not just my bed really, it's come t a point whereby every possible surface in this room big enough t dump something, I'll dump something. Like you can find remnants of whatever I've been doing (i.e eating, clearing shopping, studying) everywhere you turn & its pretty disgraceful for a girl I'd say.
One paper down, two more t go. I'd say I fared pretty well considering the fact that it was quite a feat understanding RHT from scratch and at the same time correcting all grammatical errors in abundance on the lect notes.
Tonight our class was having a mini mass conv (oxymoron much) and I truly understand why calvin had said earlier this afternoon that we havent known kai well enough. He was obsessed with pits and sticks. Don't ask.
Some wise guy made a smart statement, absence makes the heart grow fonder. What about another wise guy now to talk about how presence makes the heart feel? Does presence always come with a sudden realisation of something? Why dont I feel the connection anymore?
Sorry my thoughts are abit disorganised today. Too much RHT. But highlight of the post now, WOULD SOMEONE PUT A STOP T THE RATE MY MOUTH IS GOING I'M GROWING FAT!