<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Wednesday, May 28, 2008


























Towards the end of a fortnight usually marks the beginning of poverty for me and a very dry bank account. Contradictory to what I'd said, it was the 27th & yet I very generously spent the very pitiful remains on food. But it was fun toying with the conveyor belts and making a mess out of things for afterall destruction is what 17 year old girls do best.
& if you all might have been wondering, these photos are only the first part of an apalling 189 in my camera & all taken in a day's work! Shocking how we wear the camera out & I luv gigabyte memory cards. Megabyte memory cards are so yesterday & highly shunned by camwhores.

Set my mind on putting my new pwehteh tinkerbell phone t use so I rung my cousin up & reminded her about how she was obliged to talk t me esp since she was too shagged for the pasar malam & we all stayed home. Not forgetting about how it was all at the expense of my taiwanese sausage. Lol spoken like a true glutton! But anyway in the course of the 2 hour conversation, I realised how much she has actually matured in terms of mentality & I'm just proud of her considering the fact that a mere few months back she was still the brat she always was.

I planned this little MI gathering just jiayi adelyn zongsheng evan xunqi & I so if anyone else wants t come along pls let me know k thx. But it's a really small affair so please dont lug your entire company along. Appreciated!

11:55:00 PM