Thursday, May 15, 2008



Sad to say, the controversy over whether I'd picked the right course in poly is still of strong existence. It is even an issue if I had even made the right decision for poly over JC. Well will you all stop it already? In addition t all that, my dentist, yes that dentist, had t supply another bag of bullshit about how after I graduate, there'd already be a pioneer batch in the IR hospitality and tourism field & everyone would be flocking in the same direction, leaving me fighting hard for a rice bowl. Funny how he assumed I'd be headed toward the IR cause I made no mention about my ambition.
I'm not being judgemental. But it seems that old habits die hard & this leopard never changes it's spots. Predictably, I was agitated & probably went a little over board & uncontrolled when I first learned about the news. But then, things began t reason out & it's stupid if I were t direct my attention (even if it were negative attention) t someone so insignificant. He/she can spin all the tales in the world if that person reckons it'll do his/her fame a boost. One day, all that deceit & delusion that brought everyone out on a ride will backfire. That person will be left t burn in his/her own skin and turn prey t the very web he/she spun. Hah, you have my regards.
Anyway, on a lighter note. I got into HTMIG & I can't believe elroy's not in cause kelly angelyn & I all thought he prob tackled the questions the best amongst the 4 of us.