Monday, May 19, 2008
My mind has taken to seeing me play the role of a fool sometimes.
It picks up the random information I touch & go during the day & when I say random I really mean randoms that had never held any importance or significance whatsoever. Then it begins it's little concoction of dreams that are so absurd sometimes. It's not like absurd is such a bad thing really but it feels like my dreams are a form of escapism & my mind has t resort t trickery t present t me scenarios I'm screaming inside t be in but will never happen in reality.
I recall having this sinfully blissful dream just an hour or so ago. But geez the contrast in emotions as I lean against rows of pillows in my cot feeling so unexplainably down & drained, tears rolling so uncontrollably & it's queer, it's queer.
I guess I've never missed someone this damned much.