Thursday, May 22, 2008










It's a trend, this battle against fatigue every night but I'll persist until the numbness sets in and my body starts to accommodate wee hours, then I suppose I wouldn't feel so dazed and perhaps a little more decently alert for assignments to come. Yeap, it's all in the getting used to and I don't believe in wonder drinks like coffee, red bull and the likes. They're nothing more than expensive beverages & do shit for me.
Recently for APEL, we had all become guardian angels and had little secret mortals to look after. I sincerely apologise to my mortal because I haven't been taking care of you and yes I'm very very guilty of it! I shall let you indulge in a plentiful array of gifts once I get my creativity outbursts & inspirations I promise!
Comm skills test tomz & I am beginning to question when they're gonna end this long chain of tests projects & tutorials. I don't see an end to it though, it's almost like a sea w/o a horizon for pete's sake.
COMPLETE THEM ASSIGNMENTS! SAVE THE CHILDREN! SAVE THE WORLD!!
K nope. Not making sense thx bye.