Honestly, getting a close t isolated venue for CCN day's a bummer. You try t list out the pros and cons, you get cons cons cons cons cons fullstop. We sit at this quiet engine school & peer over the edges t watch the live & crowd over at the business school with much envy & we get so bored we start eating the houseflies that circle around our heads. Okay, right, I was kidding. Duh we made the best outta it & low profit t end off the day but it sure beats a deficit hands down! I did poke my nose into the biz sch once in awhile & I saw soom! She was selling SJC's hot fave for our family day- sausage w prata! She looked queer there though cause she was wearing a really pretty top & she looked like a taitai frying prata. It was like no go no go! Hahahaha.