Saturday, May 10, 2008







Everybody in this house is a habitual procrastinator so the fused bulb in the main bathroom stays unchanged for the past 2 days & I've been bathing in candlelight which I'm beginning t enjoy alot more than the conventional bulb. It's like showering in an atmosphere close t total darkness, how cool issaaat!
But then there was this once I was totally not thinking before acting & I decided t blow them candles out before I got dressed & it was so not fun at all. Picture this- Undressed, soaking wet, dark + more darkness & choking on fumes & not being able t do anything about it at all. Ha ha ha clown.
By the way, I am so not fated t get my hands on my laptop. Too lazy t elaborate cause I've been ranting on t the class, about the annoying asiapac & their inefficient servies, all day & everyone's probably gonna roll their eyes & say "There, she's at it again!" if I carry on like this. Okay. Righttttto.
I've decided t dedicate tomorrow, a very fine saturday, to nothing but schoolwork & it's so pathetic cause it's only the 3rd week of school. Nevermind I'm off t read my book now. Chop stick bun & air conditioner switched on & I'm gonna pretend t be totally oblivious t global warming for the next 1 hour till my bed room feels less like an incinerator.
Hello "sanctuary" here I comeeee.