Monday, May 19, 2008










Earlier on I was on this video call thing with mingyang & I was the biggest loser cum technologically challenged teen cause I had no clue my lappie had a built in mike. I always thought I had t use this headset mic like I'd did with the desktop. K whatevzz I'm forgiven alrightttt I've only gotten this lappie for less than a week! The conv went well, he introduced me t his pooh bear named muslim, till his uncle came into the room & stripped his top HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I laughed cause his uncle really was pretty fatty bombatty & mingyang typed "shut up". I think like, my voice was prob on speaker & that laugh was probably echoed all around zee room or something. Ohwell.
Anyway I set my alarm at 11am this morn but like my dad said, I was prob on coma mode & I didn't get up till 130pm. Curses curses, my Japan Hour was already half way through it's airing. So the norm would be t eat lunch in front of the tv & make believe my food was all that delectable stuff you see on Japan Hour & really it works cause the mind is a powerful thing! Or dumb. Cause it actually fell for it. Nevermind.
At 2pm I bummed around. At 3pm I was still bumming around. At 4pm I was getting tired of bumming around but I had little will power t stop. At 5pm my brother turned on Alvin and the chipmunks. Ar 6pm I had dinner. At 715 pm meet the fockers but I kinda fell asleep cause it was so snooze material, that lousy programme. At 1.13am I'm sitting here blogging & this sudden realization of guilt comes along. Hah, smart move. It's already time for bed & there's little t be done at this time of the night.
I'll go have a shower, again. The weather reeks! I've had 4 showers today already & all that soaking up of water's gna cause this change in concentration of sodium in my body yow! Jeeeez someone send us a snowstorm!