Wednesday, May 07, 2008







6 hours of tutorials back to back every weds but it's alright when you look on the bright side cause the bright side means 4 hours of class picnic in the container classroom. But honestly, the smell of everybody's nuggets + milk tea + seaweed + onion rings + lo mai kai + curry puffs + potato wedges + bombay = Awfully barf worthy!
Anyway anyway Comm skills' ah chng required a paragraph on anything & everything, which preferably means 5-7 lines of crap. But hell no, I went so totalleh outta control & voila, more than half a page. I know right, what was I thinking!
Tests & projects are crawling up my neck already. & tutorials + lecture revision + abit of msning here & there sees me sleeping no earlier than 2. Plus the irregularity of my meals due t the very irksome timetable means I snack & snack & snack. Cholesterol much + lack of sleep & that means I'm so gonna die an early death. So tomorrow I'm going down t tamp central t open up a new bank acct, this one purely for savings & none for expenditure, to start saving up lest I die early & never experience the joy & wonders of saving. Yay brilliant jamie.
Oh yes, because I'm so beeeezzzzyyy, my friendster's rotting. I hardly even have the drive t upload photos or reply comments all. I used t wonder at what age we would all start abandoning friendster. & I think it's now, really. So bye bye dilligent friendster updates!
K goootnight.