<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Tuesday, April 15, 2008









Okay hi, I know this blog post comes in a beat slower than everyone else but that's how my brain works I apologise!

Anyhow, camp has been nothing less than awesome. Okay on the first day joce & I were being kang chiong spiders all & we reached tp at 11am but what do you know, a whole bunch of other kang chiong spiders LOL LOL LOL! See, this is where the true singaporean spirit shines- when stuff goes on a "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE" basis. I confess phantos had seemingly displayed the least enthu qualities everrr & I was on the verge of stabbing myself cause I was clueless how I had t spend my next 3 agonizing days. Albeit joce nic chye manda & dele's complains of the hard floor & the cold that robbed them of their well deserved rest, I had my deficit duly compensated so yay thick & humongous sleeping bag! (Joce even had t put her head on my sleeping bag once in awhile cause comfy k. FUNNY OR WHAT!)

The following day was a disaster cause the rain took a toll over the activities. The performance at night was an even bigger disaster hahahahah but all went well thanks t impromptu & lionel, really! But Jam & Hop was splendid(better the lights off), the mass dance saw us going really wild & & & not forgetting Temasek's me temasek's youuuu, weeee are a team YO YO YO YO! :D But grateful am I for adele else I'd be cheering & screaming my lungs off alone like a loser.

Last days of camps are always bound t be the most stupefying & we turned the tables around. K we were as formidable as go go power rangers. We raced through the last major activity, HUNT-GRY & it was wayyyyy fun. This is about the longest blog post ever & I'm tired of elaborating alr excuse me but I shall cut this short. CHAMPIONS ARE WE + BEST FLAG K DONT PRAY PRAY! Everyone was on the verge of tears at the announcement of the final 2 spots, hand in hand, it was heartwarming much!

Biz school orientation up next. I'm down w the sore throat & fever so fingers crossed that I'd recover in time! Oh & one more thing, TP HAS SO MANY SERANGOONERS YAYEEEE IM SO HAPPY NO MORE LONELY BUS RIDES!

Ciao! Pat yourself on the head if you've read the whole blog post w/o having intended clicking the red cross on the top right of the page or thinking "WHEN IS JAMIE EVER GNA END?!"

11:04:00 AM