Monday, March 17, 2008














Wasn't ___ wised up enough to know that those wildfire words were lethal & carried ounces of poison in them? Yet ___ handled the fragility of life with such irresponsibility & ignorance.
Since the khatib gym wasn't so far off from woodlands, I just had t go back t causewaypt for qiu lian ban mee of which I (or my stomach) have dearly missed. Not very satisfying cause of the scrimp on chilli oil, but still I was so round, my stomach led the way!
Anywayzzz just gotta love canon cameras now. I'm still exploring the wonders bit by bit like alice as she did in wonderland cause have I mentioned I ABHOR MANUALS. They are created for fools who actually like looking at pages of senseless words.
Sivums will be back this Thurs. & thank goodness she'll be back while I'm on leave from work. So much of catching up t do, & now so much time!!!