Monday, March 03, 2008

Best shit ever invented by the koreans.








Addie's jelly spoon which wasn't so much of a spoon after all. Twas just the jappos thinking it was a brilliant invention by having this twirl-it-yourself hard paper spoon.

What's not t love about the weather the past 2-3 days? I'm convinced the cool night air is a way more effective lullaby than jack johnson himself. Live. I am also convinced, that the more snooze time I clock in each night, the more the grumpy & the dozy inside me is unleashed. & how 10 hours of sleep saturday night brought about this god-awful headache(the kind you get from the lack of sleep), I slumped into bed & couldn't get up for work this morn.
Anyway days with such flawless weather should be spent snuggled up under comforters or on long bus rides. But who in hectic-fking-singapore has time for that?! Every day is a fight for survival. This malay customer was proposing this New Zealand migration thing t me & somehow I really am so taken by her words. See, 5 out of 7 days in a week I only feel like severing ties with the world for a bit and just face no one but myself because it's so taxing putting up with people & just accomodating them because that is what we live t do for peace.
K, DIGRESSING.
You jerks who go round adding girls in msn & go "Hi, who you ah? You added me hah?" OR writing friendster comments like "Eh hihi you added me msn ah?" should just go t hell & burn in flames. We're not so free t go round adding random emails so pls pick up your balls else pls go fly a kite. Msn should have a tracking device soon t see who added who. Girls, here I present t you all fckass cowards who are going t defend the nation. Pls book the earliest flight out of Spore should there be a WWIII or you all shall perish w a bunch of balless creeps.