Friday, February 22, 2008



Why you looking like a gurlie gurrrrl lester?





The boxes contain what I'd been doing the whole of Wednesday.

There was this once before CNY that my room made the satisfactory mark. Or surpassed the mark, rather. The neatness of the room was so splendid I could hardly bring myself t lift a finger lest it destroys the organisation. Today, my rooms stands in shame. I gaze at half my wadrobe of clothes, on my bed. Later, just before I hit the sacks, I'll conveniently form a mountain at the foot of the bed & strike a spot cushy enough to accomodate my next 6-8 hours. & the flow goes every other night.
I see my mum with a deprecating look & she couldn't be bothered t say more.
& my nails. Every night since a week ago I've said that I would repaint them for the ends are chipping quite unpresentably. A week later & my nails are still in their old chipped coat. Only difference is that it got worse.
Must do something about the apathetic attitude jamie. MUST DO SOMETHING!
Maybe my clockwork needs an oiling and a wind up.