Tuesday, February 05, 2008





This must be the chinese new year I'm showing the least zest. My room's in one hell of a storm -- I have a shoe shelf(Yea, so ya'll might have guessed. I ran outta space outside) & tiny tables yet t be put into place, boxes of school books waiting for my mum t do her last scan for useful stuff, 2 huge paper bags of junk belonging t the chute & my photos & frames for deco. I risk falling flat on my nose because I practically jump or hop around my room.
Caught up a little w the primary school guys tday cause unfortunately no girls turned up. The mist has the worst ending in a million years. No actually, endings t movies are all stupid. Stupid, silly & pathetic. & btw, I'm 17 this year but I still get asked for my fricking IC t enter movie theatres. This is bullshit.
Okay, no don't mind me. This post is full of negatives today. Tomorrow will be a good day.