Wednesday, February 20, 2008









I tend to think alot. At times I truly surely positively wish I could freeze my brain and send it off into hibernation mode. For one I excessively read into people- their body language, their tone, the statements they make, & I get terribly sensitive over nought so the day gets rotten & I become one unhappy fella.
Then I toss & turn in bed each night for a good hour at least, frittering away precious sleep time thinking about the most insignificant things ever.
Maybe that explains why I'm never dealing with issues with the most innocent & purest of intentions. For one sole reason that I'm basically a big fattt cynic. That's what I am.
The other night, as usual one of the nights where I'd just lay in bed letting my thoughts run, I craved so bad for fishball noodles so I text my mum & asked her t wake me up the next morn so I could have breakfast with her.
So anyway if you all passed by this coffee shop early one morning w this lard girl so enthusiastically enjoying aunthentic singaporean cuisine, & then this oblivious aunty so happily yabbering away, sends fried carrot cake flying all over her table, yea that was me.
She made my chrysanthemum tea oily btw.
Basket.