Friday, February 08, 2008







I stay in an apartment inside another apartment. With a family of four staying next door & a maid staying one apartment away. But I'm good, & all's well. It's well for as long as I can withstand. & I'm glad t say it's for a long time coming.
On a lighter note, we had a short gathering at Wylie's place. Wylie's girlfriend has got t be the new lady luck. She wins & robs you of all your money at gambling. Apparently they had t switch bankers when she gambled at this casino. She's freaky much!
Oh & this classic quote from uh, dont know who while we were gambling- cause wylie was banker and wylie's gf paid whenever she lost but wylie kept all the earnings. "Your money is my money and my money is my money" HAHAHAHAHAH.
I've another 2 more gatherings this cny. Hopefully sunday will make up for the shortfall of angpaos kayyy.