Monday, February 18, 2008









As far as I'm concerned, I've been missing out on breakfast of late so that's equivalent t 2 meals a day. Strangely though, WHY.AM.I.NOT.SHEDDING.THE.STEWWWWPIDZZZZZZZ.FATZZZZZZZZ. Sigh, but I think the supper's guilty.
Anyway sun was bright much today but I fell asleep half the time while yanzums scribbled away last day of school goodbye notes t her friends. So much so I just realised that the front half of me is burnt red now & the other as fair as ever. Yes, stab me! I need another tanning date t even out the tan.
I cant wait for tuesday at work cause all we 16/17/18 year olds are gna get back our posting results via sms & we'll have major major talktime about it. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that somehow fate will turn like a 270 and bring me into CMM instead or HTM. ):
I should learn t make wise decisions. Really.