Thursday, January 10, 2008



Yes I apologise. It's been forever since I last set foot on this blog. School has officially begun now & I'm enjoying
almost every minute of it. Don't call me insane & start being wet blankets, touching on the whole debate about how stressful this PAE thing is gna get in the later stage. Because I'm not ready t embark on a whirlpool of worry. I'm going t take a day at a time. Besides, I am very pleased with this pure business combination of mine. I think business jargons are challenging much but it's this new experience thing. Right, I feel funny looking at the bright side of things because I'm always the pessimist.
Anyway, have I mentioned school is an hour 15 mins away from home & that is like how freaking far I wake up at 5.30 am everyday. But it's all good because I make up by sleeping from 6pm to 9pm and then go for my normal sleep from 12.30am to 5.30am. So please tell me my eyebags are getting better?
I'm off t do my accounting & econs hmwk now. CAN YOU BELIEVE I FINALLY HAVE HOMEWORK?! I'm overwhemled! Alleluia, HOMEWORK! :]]]]