Sunday, January 20, 2008

Photographs taken out of spore entice me & I regard them t be truly captivating. Even the most amateur of photos deserve a second look, & they're enough t get me terribly mesmerised. Because I'm subjected t the same old, day in day out. There's no place untrodden on this island & I'm sick of it. Or maybe I'm just feeling this way because it's a full sunday facing the four walls of my bedroom playing reversi & mastermind w my mum. That has t be it.
Ugh, I would've joined the gappers in celebration of ah long's last day at gap. But school's the bitch. Sometimes I try to revive the enthusiasm I felt whilst longing for school t start once more, but the excitement seemed t have died down t the point of no return. Plus the fact that I've t face some intolerable person 5 days a week makes me sickkkk much. Alleluia I've weasley outings t pucker it all up!
Can someone tell me how t get a fake MC so I don't have t complete accounts tutorial? Shittt, tehh woes of school.
Tomz I shall go find the dentist w my cousin (I appreciate you accompanying me love), my first step t braces since I couldnt get it done last yr.