<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Monday, January 28, 2008













I've got metal in my mouth. My stomach feels like huge chunks of food cause I can't chew properly so I'm practically doing the clara-swallow-food-all-the-way system. I'm almost too worried abt how I'm gonna cope with even more metal in my mouth by the end of thursday when I have all that cemented onto my teeth. It's alright porridge all the way & skinny wins the race!

So don't ask me how I coped with that sushi buffet I had with jocieposiewosie today. So much t eat, so little time. An hour t be exact. & I was part handicapped cause the upper left molar ain't touching the lower left molar so it's like only the right jaw is useful enough t aid in the process of disgestion. The buffet was much fun actually, maybe for me. Not for jocieposiewosie. I saw like, this chopstick on the table & I stuck it in her chawanmushi & she went, "Jamie! That chopstick drop on the floor one. I picked it up!" & then like I had all that rice stuck in the metals in my mouth so I was doing unglam gargles w the green tea & she choked on her food while trying t laugh at me. Hahaahhahaahah gee joce's great entertainment.

Anyway those retarded sakae sushi staff didn't seem t believe joce & I cld finish all that food that we ordered cause they repeatedly reminded us that we'd be charged for food wastage. We kicked their asses big time & they didn't look too pleased when we left. We must've made em regret they even opened the buffet t us, didn't we joce?

I'm withdrawing from MI tmr. FINALLY! Out w tingting afterward & I'm looking forward t it!
Gnight yall!

10:44:00 PM