Tuesday, January 01, 2008
I'll do just a real quick photo summary of my New year's eve. We have Soom t thank for the many pictures. My memory card is totally busted. Haha.

Soom gave each of us a pretty flower for our hair. The flowers came right off the stalks or from the fruit bowl -.-

That was the shot yongkang made for the both of us that made us flush till we were quite miserable.

Say yay for the first timers! Hahahahah soom was darn cute she couldnt take the taste she had t share that glass.

Some fiery hot drink yongkang made for hengyong till he puked(eww) some phlegm out. (Btw, that's yongkang's speciality drink & he's really good at downing that stuff.)

Lingkuan making his own drink too. Hahahahahaha but lingkuan forgot t put salt on the rim of the glass how silly!

See, I told you yongkang was good at downing that! Plus lina who doesnt seem t ever get drunk.

Siti right after she came out from being locked in the closet. & jaden's kusu face after drinking a shot.



No worries kay. This is jaz at normal.

So there you have 3 extra flushed people on the sofa & vivian on the floor who claims she gets whiter w each additional cup of alcohol. & emerson refused t get out of the toilet when I needed t pee real bad. His usual line "Why should I?"

Okay I can't quite remember what the hell I was doing in these 2 pictures but I know I wasn't up t any good.


We began throwing person by person(w the help of yongkang lah) on the bed & shoving ice down pretty private places. It was really hilarious & fyi the bed was really soaked & cold after the series of tortures. So here you have serene & nori.

Azlie & Ken. Ken btw seemed t have the least retaliation. I bet he was enjoying it. Hahahahahahah what the fuck hahahahahah.

Ling kuan's turn t get iced iced. Btw, that patch of wet on my shirt was not sweat k. It was ice!

Then it was yijun. Apparently we were so violent w her we broke her white gold chain & the pendant broke. Oh well, fair & square. Some kukuhead scratched me somewhere just above my nehneh & left this huge ass of a red scar there):

Norma cried cause she was so touched. Benny bought her this chocolate cake as a farewell present (she's gg back t philippines next week). So she divided the cake into really nice equal pieces but yongkang the great toppled the whole cake. So no one ate it at all in the end.



Oh, btw yall dont see the pictures here, but some of us including me, got pushed into the swimming pool. It was freezing after tt. Plus we didn't have extra undies. Brilliantttto.
Anyways, at the end of it all, the drunkards were left t sleep in the bedroom & the sobers in the living room. Lina & I were sleeping w the drunkards in the bedroom & I swear we had a whale of a time laughing the crap outta us. The drunkards were talking their danguage (drunken language) & they made zero sense. But it was the most uncomfortable sleep ever cause I had a paper bag for my pillow & a carpeted floor for the bed ):
Jaz siti lina & I went for karaoke the next day, today that is, & 4 hours never passed by so quick. Time really runs when you're having fun! Can't wait for sch tomzz. K night.