Friday, January 18, 2008















I think I'm on this insane I-need-a-toothache mentality. Cause I'm gorging & I really mean gorging myself w those old school $1 per 100g kinda sweets. Think it's the stress. Must be the stress I tell you. Results next week! I shudder at the slightest thought of it. Jeez.
No seoul gard tday but we had 6 canadian pizzas brought into the gates of MI as compensation. Then we headed t town. & as usual the streets of orchard road failed us & we were left t make a din amongst ourselves outside ngee ann city. Evan & addie had this super annoying mind game that was killing me. So yes, you all might already have guessed what a lousy brain I've got.
Okay so anyway here's Marcus' well deserved "Mr nice guy" title cause he waited for 30 mins for my bus t come before he boarded his. Hahahahaha stupid small boy.
Little is correct, Big is wrong. Coffee is correct, Tea is wrong. Correct is correct & wrong is wrong.
See, their stupid mind game lah. Go figure. I'm not gna divulge. Fking loser lah. Hahahaha.