Monday, January 14, 2008

Finally, the very dreaded first PE lesson bounced it's ass in t make an already blue monday, even bluer. Cause crap, I spent my holidays in an air conditioned place busying my hands w the folding of clothes so away went my stamina. I mean, fine lah okay I promise t jog round the estate every alternate day. So stop making me run around in school. You all make the words sticky, sweaty, sticky, sweaty & uh, sticky sweaty run through my mind all day.
Later on anyway, vching made things that tingly bit better w an early dismissal so jiayi jin guen & i avoided the crowded bus on our way t town. I'm so relieved i've finally found the dream lipstick colour so I'm just happily waiting for my pay t fall nicely into my arms. Which, apparently won't fall so nicely cause it's still another week away from payday. Daaayumn! Plus I've got the other aldo thingamajig t purchase so I'm almost dying from anxiety that it'll get sold out. (It always happens!)
& have I mentioned I'm going t paint my room orange now because all these blue walls make me depressed much. I'm gna lug my folks down t buy nippon paint. They have no reason t grumble because I've saved them enough for a can of paint by doing w/o the aircon for more than a week. Hah!
Okay byeeeee, school uniform t alter!