Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I had dinner w farisa the night before x'mas. The crowd was building up real quickly at orchard so we returned t centrept gap safehaven. I ended up staying for the countdown cause it was almost impossible t leave judging from the crowd below. Besides, I wanted t avoid the nasty snow sprays. So it was really cool sitting at the window display w the colleagues + the mannequins from the 2nd level & peering down at the poor little beings subjected t bangla & ah beng fights. I returned home amazingly sober though.
Anyways things got boring at the shop today so I began throwing baby shoes at jaz & yewleng's nehnehs. Hahahahahahah.
P/s Sam, if you see this, please note that I'm gonna scream at you when I see you. You bought the same X'mas present for yanyee as I did. Well, almost the same. I hate you long time. Pfffff.