Saturday, November 17, 2007


Made a manicure/pedicure appt for siv's at voxy. Would you all say "unbelievable" in unison with me please. Either the pigs conquered the skies today, or sivs just turned girly.
I'd think the former is true. Cause yanzum's said she saw some pink ball through the plane window when she made her way back from Thailand today. Didn't you yanzums?
Well, guessed just as much. Thought I heard some snort overhead today as well.
& yanzum's potato-ness must've rubbed off onto siv's today. She kinda like, got her pedicured nails destroyed by her birkies today. So we went back for a touch up. :/
Speaking of which, joanna I saw an exact replica of a yanyee when I was on the bus today. This, this, girl, or thing, was waving like some abcdefgh and knocking on the bus door when it shut on her. I was vibrating quite uncontrollably when my mum said,
"Jamie, your sense of humour is really wrong. This is what people do when they're desperate"
& she continues,
"If you want to know what's real funny. Look at the woman in front of you."
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA SHE WAS COCK EYED!
I'm sorry, what was my mum saying about my sense of humour again?