Sunday, November 25, 2007
( Long overdue prom photos here.)I know the silence around this blog has been pretty ghastly. But I'm not t be faulted for it. See, I started work on Thurs & it has been so hectic ever since, that I hardly even had time t stop & ponder about stuff (something I enjoy doing very much).
Perhaps it's because the last time I worked in retail was about a year & a half ago, thus I have no immunity against the 9 hours of standing. Saturday was the worst of it all. Had t wake up at an ungodly hour of 7 t rush t braddell for ballet. Wenny started on next year's work already. So she really pushed our leg flexibility t the extremes. Alas, Jamie had t work walking up & down funny all the way till 11.30 pm.
Thank goodness yanyee put me up for the night though. Else I'd have another lonely night alone at home esp since the whole fam was away on a hollie.
Please, I shall not trust another converse shoe. It squashes my toes & draws multiple blisters on my leg. Try 9 hours in shoes like that, & tell me how that feels.
I'm sorry if I'm boring yall out w stories about work. I have more t share actually.
So I'd be glad, very glad t share my ah ma stories if yall wna lend a listening ear. Haha.
Tomz is class chalet. So I think I'd better turn in now cause I doubt I'll be sleeping monday night.
Nightzxzxzxzxzxzxxz Jamie OUT.