<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Wednesday, November 21, 2007





Caught "Fred Claus" w the peabrain today. & she had t collect her gown from Swissotel cause she left it in the cupboard. Seriously, I dont know how the hell that happened cause I even opened the cupboard door before we left so she could screen the insides.

Bumped into Karin today after one heck of a long time. She's so tanned now, & into soccer! Gracious. Haha, told her I'd be going t MI for the first 3 weeks. Oh, & I did my research. I expected 89678678 bus transfers before I could get t ulu Bukit Batok, but it seems I only need 2 buses t get there. HOORAY.

I know, i know, the prom photos are long overdue & ought t be up already.
But yan's has a reputation of uploading photos really slowly. Plus I think she's already fallen asleep cause she's not calling me back.
Right, so she's slow & uncontactable. Bad combination.
So I'm not gna wait for her online anymore. I'm tired too, & 8 hours of work lies ahead tomzzz.
Hello peabrain, if you see this pls contact me asap. Cause we have yet t book movie tics for enchanted tomz. THANNNNNNKKKKSSSS I HATE YOU I'VE BEEN WAITING ONLINE SINCE FOREVER.

Tooooodles.

11:59:00 PM