Monday, October 15, 2007

I am annoyed. Not just ordinarily annoyed, but triply rah rah rah annoyed.
This has definitely been held back for far too long.
Once upon a time wing & I already noticed that whatever we did in our lives & made it known through blogs, e.g tattoos, some few days later, you suddenly spring up w identical ideas.
We tried t believe we were overly sensitive, perhaps coincidences exist more often than not. This is reality we're talking abt, & anything can happen. Right.
We know we're not top notch at handling the wonders of photoshop. & I don't believe either, I produce very professional photos.
But I think this is bullshiatte now. Because everytime we explore photoshop & come up with some new way of manipulating photos, you likewise come up w the exact same thing.
Now, how is that possible. Each & everytime? A coincidence? I beg t differ.
Really, just bugger off. You need originality classes. R-E-A-L-L-Y.
You may think it ain't YOU cause you just squirm & hide yourself & think you go about unnoticed. We are watching.