Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Ya'll know how I've been blogging w/o punctuations cause I didn't see a need for that. Afterall I've been blog hopping & no one ever uses those punctuations. Plus I realise it's a hell lot easier typing w/o them somehow. But, it's saddening how I found myself unable t form constructive sentences during english ORP the other day. So as of today, I'm back t my punctuations. All hail Mr guy who invented the punctuations & made english alot more readable.
I've chopped down my online usage time by more than half & I ought t be proud of myself. So I guess you all should just sms me cause if you're going t be foolish & wait for Jamie t come online tonight, it ain't gonna happen.
Btw, I can't express how deep deep I love my keemy weemy because she offered t bring doughnut for me & she did. Finally, the sugar filled my very bad 4 weeks due need for doughnuts(even though all the sugar toppings had melted & kim made it alot more appetizing when she said it looked like someone just spat on my doughnut. *squintyyyeyesss). *Rubstumtum.
Alrightums, off t studyyy. I seriously have great doubt in my competence as a student. What, I'm a bloody pessimist & I'm not ashamedddd.